PADI Divemaster Course
Looking for the first step in working with scuba as a career? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba
diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge
and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise
dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant
Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
What You Learn
During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water
skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems as well as help
others improve their scuba. You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
What You Can Teach
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorised to:
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organising and directing dives.
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course.
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkelling program.
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience.
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program.
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
- Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified divemaster.
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
- surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises.
- when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team).
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Conduct the PADI Seal Team AquaMission.
- Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor's indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
Start Now by contacting us for our latest course special!!